Thursday, December 13, 2012

Gallery at the National Western Club

Click this image to see it bigger.

I'm honored to be included in the show at the Gallery at the National Western Club, affiliated with the Coors Western Art Exhibit and Sale, this January in Denver.

I'm sending five paintings from September, 2011's "Poets and Cattle" show at Norwood Flynn Gallery.
My sincere thanks to Rose Fredrick, curator of these exhibits, for this opportunity.

Here are the pieces that will be there.


"Alfred, Lord Tennyson", acrylic on canvas, 14 by 18 inches.


"Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley", acrylic on canvas, 16 by 20 inches.


"Sara Teasdale", acrylic on canvas, 16 by 16 inches.


"Elizabeth Barrett Browning", acrylic on canvas, 9 by 12 inches.


"Robert Browning", acrylic on canvas, 9 by 12 inches.

2 comments:

Laura said...

So... you are sending paintings... No chance you will come up here for a day or two? I would love to see you if you do!

Cheers,
Laura

Ray-Mel Cornelius said...

Hi Laura,

I wish I could go, but I don't think that's going to be feasible this time. It's a yearly event, though, and if I'm fortunate enough to be a part of it next time I may try to make it.
It would be great to see you, too, thanks for keeping up with me.