Sunday, December 23, 2012

Southwest Art Magazine



This is the part of the January 2013 Southwest Art magazine article "A Portfolio of Winners" that includes a profile of my work and of me.
The title refers to the work selected by the Artists Magazine for their December 2012 issue featuring the winners and "Honorable Mentions" with work in different categories. My "A Magpie This Fall" received an "Honorable Mention", which means my name was listed, but no image of the work. Southwest Art magazine is running profiles of some of the work from that issue, and I was happy to be included. Of several images I sent they chose "Alfred Lord Tennyson" to accompany my answers to their questionnaire.

As always, I'm gratified and honored to be included.

2 comments:

RR said...

Congratulations!

Ray-Mel Cornelius said...

Thanks! I'm pretty happy about it.