Sunday, September 7, 2014

Transition

Sadly, my home gallery, Norwood Flynn, closed at the end of May. We had eight good years and a lot of fun. A big thanks to owner Sue Flynn and director Mabel Peck for all of it.

On the brighter side, I'm joining Tracy Miller Gallery in Manitou Springs, Colorado. I have five paintings so far that I'm sending. I've been all over Colorado, but not to that part. I'm looking forward to visiting in the near future. Another big thanks, this one to Tracy Miller for the opportunity.

Here are the pieces:


"River Bear" 14 by 11 inches, acrylic on canvas.


"Ravenesque" 9 by 12 inches, acrylic on canvas.


"Hummingbird of the Rockies" 8 by 8 inches, acrylic on canvas.


"Under River" 8 by 10 inches, acrylic on canvas.


"Jackrabbit Among the Aspens" 8 by 10 inches, acrylic on canvas.

No comments: