Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Busy days.

I haven't been here in awhile and part of that is because of many things have been happening. Here are some of them.

This piece is called "Hill Country Oriole" and it's acrylic on panel, 8 by 10 inches.


I painted it as a trade for this beautiful and amazing wooden bowl created by woodsman Danny Kamerath, former graphic designer and now worker in wood living in Kerrville, Texas.

I added the rock at Danny's suggestion to, as he put it, "complete the piece".

Below are a couple of other recent paintings. "Cool River", acrylic/canvas, 14 by 18 inches, is at Tracy Miller Gallery in Manitou Springs, Colorado.
Below it is "Jackrabbit Peak", acrylic/canvas, 24 by 12 inches. It's future is yet to be determined.





Finally, the Dallas Art Fair is happening this weekend. This link shows the work being shown in the booth of my new Dallas home gallery, Ro2 Art. I'll be reporting from the scene probably Saturday. When I'll write about it here is anybody's guess.

No comments: