Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Dallas Art Fair

Dallas has an annual art fair that attracts galleries from around the U.S. and the world. Ro2 Art, my home gallery, has had a booth in it the last two years, and this time my work was included, since I joined them this year.

Below are photos I took while visiting the Fair. Some are my wall at the Ro2 booth and some are pieces that caught my attention. If I know the artist I've listed the names, if not I haven't. Apologies to anyone overlooked.


Here I am with the paintings...


...and here are the paintings without me.


This is "Elizabeth Barrett Browning", which I'm happy to report sold at the Fair.


I enjoyed seeing this piece, by one of my favorite painters, Wolf Kahn.


I don't know who did this, but I enjoyed the Velazquez reference.


This beautiful portrait is by an artist also unfortunately unknown to me. I should take better notes.


I loved this painting of hikers, "Walkers on Ladle Hill" by Benjamin Senior.


I don't know who did this, but I think I see a rooster in there.


Again, I don't know the artist, but I do like the painting.


Ditto.


Some small but amazing urban landscapes by Rod Penner.


I also liked the minimalist landscape paintings by Gregory Botts.


And finally, this unfortunately out of focus piece by Ro2 gallery mate Erica Stephens. My photography is often found wanting, but I wanted to included it anyway.

Thanks to Ro2 Art for including me in this year's Fair.

No comments: